Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our Payroll team in Warwick. As part of the Payroll department, you will provide an effective and efficient payroll service to a range of international and UK clients. While you will primarily work with the Payroll team, all our departments are integrated and you will also find yourself liaising with all other departments, such as HR, Finance and Company Secretarial departments on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for
• payroll processing and reporting on a portfolio of international clients
• set up payroll for new clients
• register clients for PAYE
• keep up to date with and ensure that payroll regulations and tax laws are followed and share technical knowledge within the business
• completing P11D’s, PSA applications and year end PAYE requirements
• building relationships with clients and their employees
Having experience working with payroll is a prerequisite, as well as a sound knowledge of pension schemes and handling P45’s and P60’s. Experience working with payroll software (preferably STAR payroll professional) and good knowledge of Microsoft office are essential. Additionally, we would like the candidate to be a true team-player with the kind of excellent communication and customer focus skills that will allow you to explain payroll related issues to the team and, more importantly, to your clients at all levels. Experience with working in an international environment and handling employees in different countries would be an advantage.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment where you will be part of developing and growing the Payroll department.
This is your chance to join #teamgoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
• Office fruit every week
• Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco etc) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc) & gyms.
• Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
• Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
• Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set