Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Legal Controller, preferably fluent in a Nordic language, to join our Corporate Legal team in London and provide company secretarial and legal advice and services to a range of international and UK clients. While you will primarily work with the Corporate Legal team, all our departments are integrated and you will also find yourself liaising with other departments, such as HR, Finance and Payroll departments on a regular basis, and attending frequent team, company and client meetings.
You will be responsible for
• a portfolio of existing and new clients; being the main point of contact for and managing the corporate legal services for these
• managing and supporting existing client accounts, including maintaining statutory records and registers, taking board minutes, striking off/liquidation etc.
• managing new client accounts, including company incorporation, VAT registration, opening bank accounts, insurances, data protection, health and safety etc.
• ensuring timely filings to Companies House, HMRC and other agencies
• reviewing statutory books as part of company health checks and annual statutory audit
• special client projects
We believe that applicants have good knowledge and experience of company secretarial work, and preferably experience working in an international environment and/or handling employees and operations in different countries.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment working with a diverse range of client companies and corporate legal issues.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms
- Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
- Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Kensington, West London
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set