Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for a Financial Assistant to join our Finance team in London. As Financial Assistant, you will work along the Financial Controllers to support our large client base of international clients, mainly from the Nordics and central Europe, with their day-to-day UK Finances, as well as ensuring efficient and effective processes within the Finance team.
You will be responsible for
• posting purchase invoices onto systems (various software)
• checking supplier statements and request copy invoices.
• reconcile accounts payable to the creditors control account in general ledger and the accounts receivable to the debtors control account
• updating accounts payable with new suppliers
• raising & posting sales invoices
• updating sales ledger with new customers
• various reconciliations of general ledger accounts
• checking expenses, credit card and petty cash and ensuring correct authorisation
• reconciling payroll and pension accounts
• supporting Payroll Manager with processing of client payrolls
• working with and updating Goodwille’s Standard Operating Procedures
• setting up payments within agreed routines and across various banks
To excel in this role, you should be a team player with great attention to detail. Being organised, motivated by working towards deadlines and proactive in reaching out to clients with an excellent client service manner is essential. We are a small but strong and diverse team, so being sociable, engaging and communicative is important as we put a lot of emphasis on team and company culture.
The ideal candidate should have at least 6 months experience from a similar role, but we are happy to train anyone with the right attitude and aspirations. We believe that you are interested in pursuing a career in finance, and will support training for an AAT qualification. International or cross-border experience would be an advantage, as many of our clients are based outside the UK.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in finance and accounting.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
• Office fruit every week
• Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms.
• Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
• Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
• Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Kensington, West London
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set
If you like the sound of this vacancy and all the features and benefits you get by being part of a team like Goodwille, then please contact email@example.com.