“The Goodwille team is growing, and we are always looking for professional individuals with a passion for providing great service in their chosen field – whether than be Corporate Governance, Finance, HR or Payroll.
Goodwille offers an open & honest work environment, through which individuals are challenged and rewarded for their work. If there is not a vacancy, but you think you are the perfect fit for our team, please contact me.”
Kevin Rutter, CEO
Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow & scale in the UK. These services include Corporate Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
See below for current vacancies:
Office Assistant - London
We are looking for an Office Assistant who thrives on providing great customer service to join our Front of House team in London.
About the role
Handling incoming calls will be an important part of your job and you should be passionate about providing great customer service, both on & off the phone, as well as being able to work independently to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment for you to work in.
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Telephone answering
- Post handling
- Meeting room bookings
- Supporting both internal and external clients with administrative tasks
- Working with onboarding new clients
- Liaising with suppliers
The applicant must be computer literate, have a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word & Excel) and experience working within a busy administration/reception role. We work with clients from all over the world, so experience working in an international environment would be a bonus.
APPLY NOW: If you like the sound of this vacancy and all the features and benefits you get by being part of a team like Goodwille, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a Company Secretarial Professional to join our team, based in central London, who will be reporting to the Company Secretary and Head of Governance.
The Governance Team instils Corporate Governance best practices and helps our client companies comply with their obligations under Company Law & other regulations, thereby enabling them to concentrate on their core business activities.
About the role
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients from various jurisdictions and sectors
- Supervising and supporting junior colleagues
- Setting up new companies / onboarding new clients who have existing companies
- Assisting with the UK aspects of corporate reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, rationalisations, strike-offs, and collaborating with different function lines (HR, benefits, tax, finance, etc)
- Attending Board Meetings, taking minutes and advising on Corporate Governance issues
- Dealing with all Company Secretarial matters relating to your portfolio, including companies’ share capital and shareholding structures
- Advising Directors on their duties and responsibilities and ensuring they are compliant with the statutes, constitutional documents and their company’s internal governance policies
- Assisting the Governance team with significant corporate projects
- Responsibility for dealing with external advisors / service providers, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and registrars as required, regarding your portfolio
- Assisting with Employee Share Scheme matters
- Reviewing and maintaining Diligent Entities / internal corporate databases
- Arranging Know Your Client (“KYC”) and People with Significant Control (“PSC”) documentation and liaising with various providers, advisers and bank
- Helping to develop and implement new policies and procedures to continue to improve the functions of the department
- Keeping abreast of company secretarial best practice in company law and governance; proposing, implementing and communicating change, as necessary, within the company and to clients.
- Represent the department & business at networking events
- To assist the Company Secretary and Head of Governance with any ad-hoc projects and tasks, as required
The ideal candidate will possess strong academic credentials, be a good communicator, both orally and in writing, and be able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity.
- CGI/ICSA qualified preferable
- Experience working in a professional service firm and working with international clients / companies
- Good technical knowledge of company secretarial practices and an in-depth knowledge of the Companies Act 2006, together with accompanying relevant regulations
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a customer-driven attitude
- High work standards, including excellent attention to detail and strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to deal confidently with demanding situations, people and requirements
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload
- A team player, but also able to work under own initiative
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software and online research tools, including Diligent Entities and Companies House website
- Respects and enjoys the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found at Goodwille
- An additional language(s) would be desirable
APPLY NOW: If you like the sound of this vacancy and all the features and benefits you get by being part of a team like Goodwille, then please contact email@example.com
Life Is Better With Perks
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it sure helps. We offer you a competitive salary, relative to your experience and skillset.
One Month “Work From Anywhere”
Work remotely from anywhere in the world for one month (where you have the right to work).
Gain access to thousands of deals & discounts that offer a huge range of benefits covering food, clothes, entertainment & more.
A Fun Place to Work
Team lunches, after work drinks, nights out, murder mysteries, birthday parties, trips abroad. You get the idea!
We have access to Mental Health First Aider’s in our team, along with online access to a range of wellbeing support topics.
Your basic salary insured up to four times, payable to your chosen beneficiary – offering protection to your nearest & dearest.
Ready to continue or embark on professional training? Our team are working towards a range of professional qualifications.
Choose a bike for an agreed length of time, and snap it up for a fraction of its original value, if you can take two wheels to work.
We believe you can make work happen anywhere, whether that’s from home, cafe or anywhere in between. Discuss how autonomous working might work for you.