“The Goodwille team is growing, and we are always looking for professional individuals with a passion for providing great service in their chosen field – whether that be Corporate Governance, Finance, HR or Payroll.
Goodwille offers an open & honest work environment, through which individuals are challenged and rewarded for their work. If there is not a vacancy, but you think you are the perfect fit for our team, please contact me.”
Kevin Rutter, CEO
Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow & scale in the UK. These services include Corporate Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
See below for current vacancies:
Governance Controller / Senior Governance Controller (London/Warwick)
Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Governance, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an Governance Controller / Senior Governance Controller
Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients from various jurisdictions and sectors
- Supervising and supporting junior colleagues
- Setting up new companies / onboarding new clients who have existing companies
- Assisting with the UK aspects of corporate reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, rationalisations, strike-offs, and collaborating with different function lines (HR, benefits, tax, finance, etc)
- Attending Board Meetings, taking minutes and advising on Corporate Governance issues
- Dealing with all Company Secretarial matters relating to your portfolio, including companies’ share capital and shareholding structures
- Advising Directors on their duties and responsibilities and ensuring they are compliant with the statutes, constitutional documents and their company’s internal governance policies
- Assisting the Governance team with significant corporate projects
- Responsibility for dealing with external advisors / service providers, including lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and registrars as required, regarding your portfolio
- Assisting with Employee Share Scheme matters
- Reviewing and maintaining Diligent Entities / internal corporate databases
- Arranging Know Your Client (“KYC”) and People with Significant Control (“PSC”) documentation and liaising with various providers, advisers and banks
- Helping to develop and implement new policies and procedures to continue to improve the functions of the department
- Keeping abreast of company secretarial best practice in company law and governance; proposing, implementing and communicating change, as necessary, within the company and to clients.
- Represent the department & business at networking events
The ideal candidate will possess strong academic credentials, be a good communicator, both orally and in writing, and be able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity.
- Experience working in a professional service firm and working with international clients / companies
- Good technical knowledge of company secretarial practices and an in-depth knowledge of the Companies Act 2006, together with accompanying relevant regulations
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Holborn, London / Warwick
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set
To find out more and apply, please contact Phil via firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Professional (London/Warwick)
Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Governance, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for a high quality individual to join our Payroll team.
A strong knowledge of core payroll areas is a given. What we seek is someone with the ambition and enthusiasm to help drive the growth of what is an already successful payroll team in a bureau environment. This will include, but is not limited to, system and process improvement, team control and development, enhancing the service offering and strong relationship building both internally and across our many clients. This role would also suit someone who is driven to find commercial, cost effective solutions for an international client base who are motivated to relocate their employees to the UK.
The successful candidate will be someone with the capabilities and drive to be a key player in our management team of the future.
Life Is Better With Perks
Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it sure helps. We offer you a competitive salary, relative to your experience and skillset.
One Month “Work From Anywhere”
Work remotely from anywhere in the world for one month (where you have the right to work).
Gain access to thousands of deals & discounts that offer a huge range of benefits covering food, clothes, entertainment & more.
A Fun Place to Work
Team lunches, after work drinks, nights out, murder mysteries, birthday parties, trips abroad. You get the idea!
We have access to Mental Health First Aider’s in our team, along with online access to a range of wellbeing support topics.
Your basic salary insured up to four times, payable to your chosen beneficiary – offering protection to your nearest & dearest.
Ready to continue or embark on professional training? Our team are working towards a range of professional qualifications.
Choose a bike for an agreed length of time, and snap it up for a fraction of its original value, if you can take two wheels to work.
We believe you can make work happen anywhere, whether that’s from home, cafe or anywhere in between. Discuss how autonomous working might work for you.