Can I transfer an employee to the UK?

Temporary transfer of an employee to another position or country in the same organisation is called a secondment. Goodwille can help organise secondments into all countries.

What is auto-enrolment?

By October 2018, all employees must be enrolled onto a workplace pension and all employers must offer a pension scheme. Through our partner, HFS Goodwille, we can help set up and administer a compliant pension scheme.

What benefits must I offer employees in the UK?

Other than a workplace pension, there are no requirements to offer additional employee benefits. There may be an expectation from some employees for benefits, so Goodwille can help you with benchmarking if required.

How much holiday should I offer my UK employee?

For someone working a five day week, the minimum holiday entitlement is 5.6 weeks paid annual leave (28 days). You may wish to offer your employee a more attractive holiday package, so ask us for HR support and benchmarking.

Can I use my foreign employment contract in the UK?

Employees are employed under the law in the country they work, even if they are employed by an international company. We therefore highly recommend that you use local employment contracts to protect you and the employee. Goodwille can review your existing template or provide you with a UK compliant employment contract.