Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an aspiring finance professional, preferably fluent in a Nordic language, to join our talented Finance team as a Financial Controller.
You will be responsible for
• your own portfolio of international clients
• day-to-day financial control support to your clients
• producing a number of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on behalf of your clients
• control over cash flow, preparation of accounts for audits, assist accountants with year-end work, and compile VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
• some task supervision but this is a hands on role with you being responsible for maintaining quality standards
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller and primarily working with your colleagues in the Finance team, you will also find yourself liaising with all other departments, such as HR, Payroll and Company Secretarial departments on a regular basis, attending frequent team, company and client meetings.
Having, or working towards, an accountancy qualification is a prerequisite, as well as the kind of excellent communication and customer focus skills that will allow you to explain financial information to the team and, more importantly, your clients at all levels. An excellent working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft office (particularly excel) are essential. International or cross border experience would be an advantage.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in finance and accounting.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms
- Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
- Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Kensington, West London
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set