Job Openings In Our Finance Team
Goodwille provide essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow or scale in the UK. These services include Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We have currently new job openings in our Finance team, where we are looking to hire two Financial Controllers, these positions can be based in either our London or Warwick offices depending on the individual.
As a Financial Controller at Goodwille, your job is to support our large client base of international clients, mainly from the Nordics and central Europe, with their UK Finances.
In your role, you will be responsible for:
- your own portfolio of international clients
- building and maintaining strong client relations
- day-to-day financial control support to your clients
- producing weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on behalf of your clients
- control over cash flow, preparation of accounts for audits, assist accountants with year-end work, and compile VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
- task supervision
Besides working closely with your colleagues in the Finance team, you will also find yourself liaising with all other departments on a regular basis, as well as attending frequent team, company and client meetings.
It is likely, but not essential, that you will be AAT qualified and may even have commenced studying towards, a professionally recognised accountancy qualification. In addition you will have the kind of excellent communication and customer focus skills that will allow you to explain financial information to the team and, more importantly, your clients at all levels. An excellent working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft office (particularly excel) are essential.
We are a strong and diverse team, so being sociable, engaging and communicative is important as we put a lot of emphasis on team and company culture. International or cross-border experience would be an advantage. An international language is not mandatory, although being able to speak an additional language would be beneficial.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in finance and accounting.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms
- Office massages twice yearly
- Access to a well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: London / Warwick
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set
If you like the sound of this vacancy and all the features and benefits you get by being part of our team, then please contact email@example.com.