Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive, fluent in either Finnish or Norwegian, to join our Marketing and Business Development team. Within your role you will be responsible for;
- Building brand awareness across all communication channels
- Developing & implementing the Goodwille social media strategy
- Writing & distributing interesting content in English & and your native language
- Supporting some of the Nordic’s hottest companies with their expansion to the UK
- Organising events & seminars (UK & Internationally)
- Attending external networking events
In addition to your main role as a Marketing Executive you will also be expected to support the close-knit marketing department with varied day-to-day tasks across the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will need to confidently work independently to drive and develop this exciting opportunity. You should be able to demonstrate experience working across social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram), preferably within a B2B organisation. Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & InDesign) would be advantageous. In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in marketing & communications.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco etc) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc) & gyms.
- Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
- Access to a well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Kensington, West London
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set