Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an experienced Corporate Legal Controller to join our Corporate Legal team in London. As a Corporate Legal Controller at Goodwille, you provide company secretarial and legal advice and services to a diverse range of international and UK clients to ensure that they comply with legal practice and maintain high standards of corporate governance in the UK.
You will be responsible for
- Managing your own portfolio of existing and new clients
- Delivering existing services, providing corporate legal, company secretarial and compliance-related support, advice and point of reference
- Developing and expanding Goodwille’s Corporate Legal service offering
- Project work, including staying updated on changes to UK laws and regulations and legal developments
- Optimising existing processes and ensuring application of best practices, internally at Goodwille and externally as required by client profiles
- Guiding, coaching and developing members of the department
- Working together with colleagues from across all departments and being actively involved in winning new business
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have technical company secretarial know-how and are educated to degree level, preferably in a legal or business discipline. Fluency in an additional language to English would be an advantage, as is experience working with company secretarial software (preferably Blueprint OneWorld).
We are a strong and diverse team, so being sociable and engaging is important as we put a lot of emphasis on team and company culture. International or cross-border experience would be an advantage, as many of our clients are based overseas. This is a client-facing role, so being communicative with a high level of cultural awareness and the ability to build and develop new and existing relationships with clients and partners is highly valued.
In joining us, you will become part of a modern and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment where you will be working with a diverse range of client companies and given the opportunity to develop the team and department which you will be part of.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.), high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms
- Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
- Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: Kensington, West London
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set