Goodwille is a forward-thinking, ambitious company dedicated to providing foreign businesses with the kind of professional services required to establish themselves and flourish in the UK. These include Corporate Legal, Finance, People Management, Payroll & Virtual Office services.
We are looking for an Office Assistant who thrives on providing great customer service to join our Front of House team in Warwick. Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Telephone answering
- Post handling
- Meeting room bookings
- Order handling & Sales uspport
- Supporting both internal and external clients with administrative tasks
- Working with onboarding new clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- Supporting other departments & building tenants with ad hoc requests
The applicant must be computer literate, have a strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word & Excel) and experience working within a busy administration/reception role. We work with clients from all over the world, so experience working in an international environment would be a bonus.
Handling incoming calls will be an important part of your job and you should be passionate about providing great customer service, both on & off the phone, as well as being able to work independently to ensure the smooth running of the reception area. In joining us, you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment for you to work in.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Office fruit every week
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Tesco etc.) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc.) & gyms
- Complimentary phone insurance, as we know how important it is to stay connected
- Access to the well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget for team lunches, parties and for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary: Depending on experience/skill set