The Future of Work: How to Manage the Transition with DKUK and FBCC
Watch Goodwille’s HR Team together with the Danish-UK Association and the Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce’s fireside chat for a timely discussion exploring a range of pressing “return to office” topics. Our speakers, Goodwille’s HR Manager Jacqui Brown and HR Advisors Anni Glesaaen & Robert Winchester guide you through what to consider and expect in the return to office and hybrid working landscape.
During this webinar, we cover:
– Bringing employees back to the office
– what you need to consider when developing your “return to work plan”
– Key considerations for employers implementing flexible remote work arrangements
– Avoiding discrimination claims when bringing employees back to the office
– The ‘Zoom Effect’
– Camera’s on/off – the culture of presenteeism
– Hiring in a remote/hybrid working environment
– avoiding discrimination and bias
The webinar benefits all employers, particularly SME business owners, directors, and HR professionals. If you want help with your employer responsibilities, do not hesitate to contact our HR Manager at email@example.com or visit goodwille.com/human-resources. Goodwille can act as a fully outsourced HR service provider or support chosen areas of your HR functions.