We’re Recruiting – Marketing Executive
Goodwille provide essential business services to overseas companies looking to enter, grow or scale in the UK. These services include Corporate Governance, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll & Virtual Offices.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, proactive, Marketing Executive who loves responsibility, fluent in a Nordic language, to join our Marketing and Business Development team. Within your role you will be responsible for;
- Creating awesome content – blog posts, articles, guides etc.
- Working with our social media presence
- Creating & distributing newsletters
- Managing & organising webinars, events & seminars, in the UK & internationally
- Proactively growing our network across the UK & Nordic countries
- Promoting Goodwille to fast-growing Nordic businesses looking at entering the UK
- Representing Goodwille at networking events
Although not a prerequisite, anyone that can demonstrate experience working with Photoshop or inDesign, along with experience in graphic design would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate experience working across social media channels, preferably within a B2B organisation.
In addition to your main role as a Marketing Executive you will also be expected to support the close-knit marketing department with varied day-to-day tasks across the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager but working day-to-day alongside another Marketing Executive you will be expected to confidently work independently, to manage your time and proactively develop your projects. As you grow in the role there is the opportunity to mould and develop the role into a position you find stimulating.
In joining us you will become part of a modern, forward-thinking and inclusive organisation, capable of offering an environment in which to accelerate your career in marketing & communications.
This is your chance to join #TeamGoodwille – check us out on Instagram. When you join Goodwille you get access to a whole range of employee benefits, all designed to ensure an enjoyable work/life balance. Some benefits for all employees include:
- Remote working 3days/week
- Office fruit every week
- One month ‘work from anywhere’
- Employee perks, rewards & benefits including discounts on supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco etc) high street stores (Topshop, John Lewis etc) & gyms.
- Access to a well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines and yoga videos
- Generous social budget, for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues.
Job type: Permanent, full time
Location: London / Warwick
Salary: Depending on experience/skillset
Date: As soon as possible